- Effects of the multisensory rehabilitation product for home-based hand training after stroke on cortical activation by using NIRS methods. Neuroscience Letters (2020). 717 , 134682.
- Effects of three different rehabilitation games' interaction on brain activation using functional near-infrared spectroscopy. Physiological Measurement (2020).
- Resting-state brain networks in neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain damage: a functional near-infrared spectroscopy study. Neurophotonics（2021）
- The effects of age on brain cortical activation and functional connectivity during video game-based finger-to-thumb opposition movement: A functional near-infrared spectroscopy study. Neuroscience Letters, 746 (2021).
- The Effects of Two Game Interaction Modes on Cortical Activation in Subjects of Different Ages: A Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Study. IEEE Access (2021), 9, 11405–11415.
- The neural processing of vocal emotion after hearing reconstruction in prelingual deaf children: a functional near-infrared spectroscopy brain imaging study. Frontiers in Neuroscience, （2021）15.